T2i TELECOM is the French leader of turnkey solutions and B2B marketing of hybrid connected object platforms dedicated to security markets.
Our company is known as telecommunications technology by professionals: national operators and manufacturers. Our company is known as a telecommunications technology company by professionals: national operators and manufacturers. Our company has become a leader thanks to a permanent innovation ensured by an R&D team of 9 people.
Our 2019 Strategic Plan gives priority to the development of our commercial offering with major accounts operators of security through management of connected objects (Iot and M2M) in the public and private sectors (France, Europe and West Africa).
To strengthen our team in Montpellier (France) of our CRM Security Business Unit, T2i TELECOM is recruiting:
- 1 Developer/ Computer Developer WEB (M/F)
- 1 Sales person France/or Export (M/F)
- 1 Maintenance Support Technician (m/f)
With a Bachelor’s degree (3years), you have 2 to 5 years of experience as a designer/developer. Your mission is to participate in adaptations and software developments You will be responsible for :
• Project management and monitoring under the responsibility of the BE Senior Engineer
• Coding and implementation of C functions on notifications and TCP IP requests
• Completion of associated documentation
• Perform factory validation tests and prepare for customer revenue.
Your technical tasks will be as follows:
• Ensure with the support department the qualification (VBF, VSR) of software cos.
• Maintain your software with support.
• Assist with customer support in the use of your software.
You are assisted by a Senior Engineer, in charge of the Design Office made up of 5 experienced computer scientists and 4 senior engineers.
You are part of a project for T2i TELECOM, the only company that will be your customer, because T2i designs its own catalogue of IT and telephone solutions which it then markets to the market.
You are curious about technological developments and a true lover of computer techniques and you know how to share your know-how within a team of technicians.
The challenge of achieving what does not exist stimulates you, which allows us to accompany us to transform ourselves and be a leader in the global market for platforms integrating services around connected objects.
Type of contract : CDI
Working hours: 39h00 / week (normal hours)
Salary: Monthly 2.300,00 / 2.900,00€ (12months)
Advantages :Heath insurance – company contribution
Travel Travel : Business Trips (France only) for clients site interventions
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org